Easy-peasy, green 3-ingredient multi-purpose cleaner
The transition to a greener, less wasteful household takes time. It's all about introducing changes to your household that are realistic, affordable and, above all, that everyone can get on board with.
Today I'll be sharing the green 3-ingredient multi-purpose cleaner that only costs $0.33 to make with products that you already have in your kitchen pantry. YES, you heard that right, it only costs $0.33!
- Final fragrance needs tweaking depending on sensibility to the vinegar scent
- Cleaning finish can become matte for granite countertops
- Natural products
- Easy to prepare, using products from your own pantry
For this tutorial you'll need:
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 20 drops of essential oil
- Measuring cup
- Spray bottle (better if you can reuse an old one)
- Make sure you rinse properly whatever container you use - you don't want product contamination!
- Carefully measure 1 cup of vinegar and water - mix them inside the spray bottle.
- Add 20 drops of your preferred essential oil (I used Sweet Orange, from Aura Cacia, purchased at my local Vitamin Shoppe).
- Close lid and shake.
- It's now ready to use!
What are your #greentips for a more earth-friendly routine?